Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shells, Shoes, And A Collection Of Ordinary Objects

I am working on a new collection of pieces that revolve around ordinary objects. These are not still lifes, and the backgrounds are more graphic and abstract. The first two in the collection are done. Both are 11" by 14". But I think I will crop the one with the shoes (shown both cropped and un-cropped). Still deciding about that. I wish they had photographed a little better. I may try taking a few pics of them in natural light tomorrow.
Christmas is really coming up fast, and I am nowhere close to getting done all I have to accomplish. So much to do. But I will try to post again soon! Until next time, take care!