Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Faces In Fondant, Faces #857-858

I have all but completely abandoned my blog here, because I am enjoying other things more than blogging. No, I haven't given up my art...that will always be with me. I actually have about a dozen faces I sketched but haven't posted. However, I did want to share these faces in fondant I'm making for some Halloween cakes. Fondant is a rolled icing that you can work like clay. These are not flat pieces, nor are they completely 3 dimensional...somewhere between the two. Lots of fun, and you can make them ahead of time well before making the cake.







I will be sure to post the pics of the finished cakes before Halloween! Take care!