Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Faces #871-873, And The Latest

I have so much to share I don't know where to begin! I have a new blog, working on some different projects, and wanted to share pics of my new place. Let me start with the new place. I am so happy here. I have a hot tub in my master bath, two spare bedrooms (one of which is my office/studio), and a lake out back! Here are some pics!











Then I guess I'll share a link to my new blog. It is called Green Kitchen, and it is a blog devoted to sharing healthy recipes and tips...




Please visit, if you get the chance! Some great recipes there, with many more to come. Next, I was going to share a logo design job that came my way. But since there are already so many pics, I'll close with the faces I rendered.



I will try to post again soon. Until next time, take care!