Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween; October Wrap Up Post

While I didn't get as many faces rendered as I would've liked this month, I sure had a lot of fun with the cake I did for my friend's party.
 There were some disasters with it, too...After joking that my son would eat the grim reaper's head off the cake as a late night snack; due to a problem with a misplaced dowel rod, the head rolled off anyway. I replaced it, and think it came out even better than it was originally (updated version pictured below.) I love how the finished cake looked all set up at my friend's house, pictured in the bottom photo below.


I have other cakes I'll be doing in November, and will post pics. I wish all a safe and Happy Halloween!