Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past week was so filled with chaos, I almost gave up on my goal of drawing three faces a day. But then, I got myself caught up with the faces and it's given me the initiative to press on forward...even though I didn't have time to post them until now!
Face #126
Face #127
Colored pencil, up next...
Face #128
Face #129, Face #130, and Face #131
Then, some pencil drawings...
Face #132
Face #133, Face #134, Face #135, Face #136, and Face #137
Face #138
Face #139
Face #140
Lastly, an ink drawing...
Face #141
Hopefully I can stay on top of my goal during the holidays, and during the busy days I have been having. It is sooo cold here tonight and our wind chill is going to be in the teens in the morning. Doesn't feel like Florida, at all! Hope wherever you are, reader, you are cozy!