Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Latest Faces

Face #102
This next one is a work in progress, and has been done with ink and colored pencil.
Face #103
And two more in ink...
Face #104
Face #105
The next four are done in graphite. I am trying to rise above the humble #2 pencil.
Face #106
Face #107
Face #108
I think at one time or another, most people have one of these toxic "friends" or relatives (below). You know the type: For instance, you announce you are on a diet, and they sabotage your efforts by giving you cookies and cakes! Best to maintain your resolve, and try to see through the disguise of the false well meant intentions.  
Face #109
This next face is charcoal and ink.
Face #110
And I almost didn't even post this last one because it is done with ball point pen on the back of a receipt, using my purse as a make-shift desk in the car while waiting for my son to be through at the doctor's office!
Face #111
Have a great weekend, and thanks for visiting!