Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!


Hope everyone has had a Happy New Year so far. After jumping through holiday hoops for all the perfect gifts, surviving family mayhem and melodrama, I somehow through my back out. It goes out every few years or so like this, and I usually just have to hang in there for a while before I bounce back.  I did have about eleven new faces to show. Most were just sketches. But since I was having trouble with my back, I just took a quick picture of the best one to have something to post here after so long. (below)
I'm taking care of myself, but hoping to be back soon to post again. Until next time, take care! And again, Happy New Year!