Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Moving

.
It's not another physical move like last year to a new home, but a blog move. I am a little disappointed that after just over two years here some Blogger issues have arisen that can't be resolved. But it was probably time anyway, and I've been having the growing pains for a while now. I've been doing some careful shopping around for a web hosting service with a blog feature. I am sort of on the fence between two different services which both offer some other very unique features. I will probably decide and start construction over the weekend. I will keep you posted!

Thanks for visiting, as always. And until next time, take care!