Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Just Having Fun,:Faces #906-#910

It's a little late in life to be worried about coloring outside the lines...But I felt that way in the beginning of this blog, too. While I hope people like my work, there is a lot of self gratification and personal fulfillment at hand. I haven't been open to comments or feedback, and I'm pursuing my passion and a personal goal. These pieces in particular I have been enjoying, considering the months I spent thinking I would never be able to draw or paint again. Considering how close I draw near to my goal of a thousand faces.
The first piece is pastel on a 12" by 18" sheet of Canson. I think I like this one the best of this batch.
The following two pieces are done on I think 9" by 12", Shizen paper.

Here below is the other half of the sheet of Canson, pastel on 12" by 18".
Finally, an 11" by 14" ink sketch.
I will post again soon. As always, thanks for visiting my blog, and take care until next time. :)