Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, August 28, 2015

The Pressure's On....

The pressure is on. Well, sort of, anyway. Now that I'm blogging again, I have to be more mindful of the time so I have things to post regularly. I only have three faces to post, and had wanted more to show. But things are what they are. I have a pastel painting, a mixed media piece, and an ink sketch to show for the time being...faces through to Face #913. 


Some of the pieces I've done lately, such as the second piece above done in mixed media, have given me ideas for larger more elaborate pieces. I am hoping to have some time to work on one over the weekend or early next week.
Until next time, take care and thanks for visiting. :)