Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Faces #914-#916

I probably would have gotten more faces done over the weekend if I hadn't gotten involved in some other projects.
But I was glad to have done this 19" by 25" study, Face #914, below. As to whether or not I will finish it it and post any updates is a decision pending. 
A close up....
an ink sketch, faces#915-#916

Lastly, I have a friend who loves adult coloring books and has been on a gel pen craze. I made these two pieces below for her. It will be interesting to see how she finishes them.

I am hoping to accomplish a lot this week, and will hopefully get another post in. Thanks for visiting. Until next time, take care.