Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Face #923 And A Flood Of Ideas


As I was working on the mixed media piece below, I had a flood of ideas for future pieces.It made me recall a recent article a friend had posted on Facebook. Anyone creative might find it to be an interesting read, and the link is here:
https://www.brainpickings.org/2013/05/22/manage-your-day-to-day-99u/
The mixed media piece below I have simply titled Face #923.The face was rendered in pastel and ink, and the rest consists of decorative papers, a sticker, and a ticket. Both the sticker and ticket were part of different scrap booking supply goods I purchased. It was an enjoyable piece to work on. :)

I hope to get a chance to explore some of that flood of ideas over the week, and post again by week's end. Until then, take care!