Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Pumpkin Madness; Faces #921-#922

Pumpkin products turn up everywhere this time of year. In fact, at this very moment I am eagerly awaiting a visit from my mother who will be bringing Dunkin Donuts pumpkin muffins. Highly addictive pumpkin muffins.
In any event, I made this piece I titled The Amethyst Queen, pastel and ink. Afterwards, I kept thinking she needed a king and the idea for my next piece became clear as day in my mind. I have titled it The Autumn King And His Pumpkin. Also pastel and ink.
Perhaps I'll do a collection, and this is the start. Perhaps I'll write and illustrate a children's book. But in the meantime, I will be waiting for my pumpkin muffin. :)


                                              
Until next time, take care and thanks for visiting.