Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two Finishes

Two finishes, two very different pieces. The first one is my rendition of Christ, 11" by 14", pastel. Although I initially had a different concept for the background, I decided to keep it simple like I would treat a portrait... devoid of distractions from the subject. This piece will be a gift for my Mother.And much more different in its whimsical mood, is "Cafe Atlantic", 19" by 25", pastel. I really enjoyed composing the whole scene and look forward to doing some more pieces like this one. I hope to have some more to show by week's end! But I've also designated November as a big clean up month, and need to spend some time with that, too! Until next time, thanks for visiting and take care!