Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Faces In Shades Of Espresso

I rendered these faces several days ago using a pastel pencil in a deep shade of espresso, and then couldn't decide if I would do more of them before posting, or if I would take these and bring them to a more finished state before posting. As it happens, I got busy and didn't do either, so I will just post them "as is" with the possible intention of doing more to these and re-posting later. They are Faces #521-#525. You don't have to make lofty New Year's resolutions of accomplishing something, when setting a goal with small steps along the way will actually get you closer toward your objective! Last January, I only had two posts. I hope to have a few more than that this year. January is the "Monday" of all months to me! Hope you are all enjoying the new year so far! Until next time, take care!