Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Making The Time; Faces #647- #651

It takes me about twenty minutes to go online in these "days of upheaval" where I have a teenager residing at home again. I have to disconnect the cable from my son's laptop, plug it back into my computer, restart the modem, then wait for my computer to detect the connection. I don't always have the twenty minutes to spare, because he keeps me so busy with other things. I am trying to be patient with the temporary squalor, and my son has found a new apartment. It just won't be ready for him to move into for a few more days. In spite of my minimal time online, I have been doing a lot of drawing. I make time for it, because it is important to me. More and more I realize that even if there is never any other profit from my art, it brings me great satisfaction just in creating it. These pieces below were a joy for me to make amidst the current chaos. I hope you will enjoy them, too.




Until next time, take care!