Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Faces #767, And #768

For anyone who has ever had an adverse reaction to a medication, you will know what I have gone through for the last couple days. A medication that I have previously taken without any problem, is suddenly one I am now sensitive to, and which has made me miserable for the last few days. So that along with some other issues have left me recently less than productive, unfortunately.

This first piece below, 20" by 20", pastel, is either in progress...or not. I can't decide if I like it enough to spend more time on it, or if I should just move on.
 Here is a quick sketch in charcoal...
 Then... I bought this cart and assembled it (below)with its very narrow drawers hoping to house my ever growing number of pastels. It's a nice cart, wasn't too expensive, and I'm looking forward to having better access to my supplies which have been currently jammed up on another cart I've outgrown.
That's my story for the time being. I'm hoping to get in a few Shizen pieces for my next post. thanks for visiting, and until next time, take care!