Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Face #821 And Pineapple Madness Days

True to my plans to sneak in some painting over the weekend, I was able to add another face to my count here. Painting of a day dreamer. Or is it a painting by a day dreamer (laughing)? My head has been in the clouds a lot lately...must be summer.
 I have fabrics from many designs I once made, for sale at a site called Spoonflower. It isn't something I give a whole lot of my attention to anymore, and after a while I find I have effortlessly accumulated enough commissions to get a free yard of fabric. But I did notice when I curiously had a bunch of sales for one design recently (below).
 It made me think of some other pineapple designs I did, as well as an ink drawing I did and still have...

Yes...I think the summer is upon us! Until next time, take care!