Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, September 9, 2013

A Quick Post

Just wanted to share this one 16" by 20" piece I finished yesterday. Although I have some other things completed, they will have to wait until next time. I call this "Tim Burton Goes To West Dennis Beach". West Dennis is a town on Cape Cod where I used to live quite a few years back. An old friend keeps kidding around, referring to pics he's seen of my beach scenes as being West Dennis. So I made this piece for him. It looks so much better in person where the color is so much more vibrant and the subtle nuances are more evident, and it made me think of Tim Burton with some of his wild movie sets!
I will post again soon with faces! Until next time, take care!