Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Face #853

Can't say I got a lot of work done over the holiday weekend. At least not art work. I did, however, compile a lot of research to pass on to my new rheumatologist. He says he's never had a case like mine where someone got hit as hard with severe RA and within months has only the mildest of symptoms. Without any of the medications and through nutrition. He was sort of in awe. I don't think there's a lot of us who have done it this way. I had a lot of opposition to my decision initially, in spite of all the positive information I found on my own. I submitted my story in an amusing fashion to "thug kitchen", with a pic of the salad, below. For those who don't know what thug kitchen is, it's a web site with vegan recipes presented in a very deliberately profane way...hilarious.


I made this 16" by 20" pastel painting today. Have had a sort of strange day. What can I tell you?
Take care, until next time!