Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Face #855, "Sand Dollar Moon"


It's a rainy Monday here in Central Florida, the kind where you just want to roll back over and stay in bed when the alarm goes off. Nevertheless, I did get up to tackle a to-do list and this is my first stop. I worked on this piece below over the weekend, shown in progress then finished.




I am still trying to put together five pieces for a submission, and this piece may be a contender. I have been really particular about it, and want to maintain a high standard of excellence before presenting my work for the venue in question.

More faces to come in the future. Until next time, take care!