Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Dead Beat, Head Games, And Such

My apologies, as I have been a blogger dead beat. A whole week has passed without a new post. Just so busy as of late. And the week ahead will be even busier. That's summer for you! Longer days just means more to be done. I do have a little bit for "show and tell" today, anyhow. 
       "Wake Up And Smell The Coffee" 18" by 24", pastel
"Blueberry Summer" 18" by 24", pastel
And Faces #391-#395, below, are just some pencil sketches.
That's what I have to show for myself for the time being, artistically speaking. I will try harder not to let a whole week go by before I post again. Until next time, I hope you are all enjoying life and take care!