Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's All About The Dress

   I have been kicking around the idea of a graphic novel for a while now. I went so far as to write out the synopsis, and even a couple paragraphs. Anyway, one of the main scenes takes place in a bridal shop...hence, the illustrations above to correspond. Not sure how far I'll get with the novel, not sure if it will appear on this blog. But at least I have a few new faces to add to the count if nothing else comes of it! For the novel, I think the middle image has the somewhat edgy look I was after. Or at least after some digital tweaking, it would work. I may use none of these sketches, I may use all.
Update: Here is that middle sketch after some digital tweaking, below.
  Hopefully I will sneak in some more faces to post later in the week! Until next time, take care!