Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two Before The Weekend

I did manage to make time for these two more faces to post before the weekend starts...
Face #382-Face #383
I really like the skin tones I used in this pastel painting below, and will have to keep them in mind for some future faces!This pencil drawing below started out fictitiously enough, but after adding the hair he had a strong resemblance to a friend of mine. I decided to "go with it" by adding a mustache like my friend's. After months without any substantial rain, now every day we are having quite a lot of it here in Florida. It has left me in a very strange mood all week. If I don't post again before Monday, I hope everyone has a good (and safe) Fourth Of July weekend! Until next time, take care!