Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Blast From The Past Mega-Post

While I don't think this accurately shows my best work from the past (because so much was given away, lost, or sold), it is still a glimmer of my work that all ranges from between 10-25 years ago. I wasn't going to include any faces I rendered in the past on this blog. But since this is such a small portion in relation to my overall goal, because my experience is part of who I am, these are numbered Face #346-Face #360. But first, a few animal faces from the past which I won't add to the count.
Face #346- Face #360
Well, that's my "show and tell" from yesteryear. There is everything from pencil, inks, charcoal, pastel, and acrylic in there. Until next time, take care!