Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Matthew Bomer Of "White Collar", Face #342

Face #342, Matt Bomer as "Neal Caffrey"
   I am loving it that "White Collar" is back for a new season. Tuesday nights just got better! Matt Bomer's ultra-sexy, sophisticated "Neal Caffrey" is a unique kind of "bad boy"... one that a girl could actually bring home to her parents without fear of recrimination, one that knows the difference between the good wine and the cheap stuff, one who would know the difference between a Renoir and a Rembrandt!
   This 11" by 14" painting was a fun couple hours for me in spite of the low resolution photo I had to work from. We are talking so low resolution that it was heavily pixelated, not to mention the lighting in the picture made a definitive line of his jawbone a heartbreak to render.
    I had some other faces done, but will share them next post. Until next time, take care!