Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Faces#823-#827

I had originally planned on a more detailed sharing my latest adventures in this post, of an emergency trip to an oral surgeon the day before the 4th of July. But alas, it is enough to remark that I fell in love with the good doctor over his extracting my infected molar. He was divine, he was a dream (sighing). I am crushed that I will probably never see him again, and that even if I were; would he be as smitten as he left me? That wild sun-kissed surfer blonde hair ...those oh-so blue most engaging eyes...and that smile of his that has no doubt left scores of women delighted and weak at the knees!!!!! But most of all, it was his charm, grace and kindness that moved me. I did not feel that I was going through my dental horrors alone...he was there with me every step of the way. But enough, already...(laughing wildly). Summer and its distractions. How can a person get anything done? 

But I actually have managed to get a few more faces done to show(two in pastel, several in charcoal). Also I finished a sea scape I showed in progress last post...  



I will try to limit my distractions, and post again soon! Take care, and until next time, be well!