Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Rufus Sewell, Face #301

Rufus Sewell, Face #301
I am finally back to blog after an Easter holiday. While I was away, I did manage to get some drawing done. I planned to post a lot of sketches today, and then post this later in the week. But I changed my mind and decided to post this one first. I knew I would get around to a painting of Mr. Sewell (particularly after mentioning him in my James Franco post). As I said before in that post, I will go to see any movie just because Rufus Sewell is in it. Mr. Sewell laughs about the fact that people say he has dreamy eyes (and are they ever dreamy!) He is an extremely talented actor. As exquisite as he is to behold, (whether you are male or female) if he doesn't make you tremble just a little bit, then you haven't seen enough of his movies! Of course I imagine the reasons he may make the female viewer quiver, are quite a bit different than the men! (laughing) See him in the mini-series "Pillars Of The Earth" if you haven't already. Or for that matter, find any movie you can with Mr. Sewell in the cast, and it will have been worth your time to watch.
Until next time, take care!