Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, June 15, 2012

From Design Idea To Tangible Product

Well, that was fast... My fabrics arrived from Spoonflower yesterday, for my home dec. projects. I am still savoring the yumminess of it all before I cut into them (laughing). I can't tell you how many times I've bought a great fabric and set it out to just look at it before proceeding, to just enjoy. But these have been of my own design, to enjoy in my own home, and there is something extra special about that for me. I may create a small line of coordinates to submit to a fabric company, or to just sell on Spoonflower. We'll see. For now, I am planning to cover my chairs over the weekend. And to do some more art work, of course.





Until next time, take care!