Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Notes From The Shore

While I do like this current painting in itself; my intention from the beginning of working this piece was geared more toward that of a printed note card as ultimately being the finished product. I guess the palm tree painting from last post would be the first in the series of cards, and this would be the second. Not sure I will use that other shell piece from last post as a note card; it was geared more toward being a collage element or "other". We'll see. Anyway, I am going to title this series "Notes From The Shore".


I am also thinking of compiling a small amount of the "face" pieces I have done here on this blog as a series of note cards to be called "Love Notes".


My blogger friend Libby does note cards. I bought two sets at Christmas to give my niece. Guess what? I couldn't give them away as I wanted them for all for myself (laughing!) Beautiful... they are beautiful.


I hope to get more done this week. Until next time, take care!