Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Coastal Living

While I am still on the mend and haven't accomplished very much, I was excited to both work on and finish the fish painting I started and showed last post.  I can really imagine expanding upon this piece: perhaps including it in a very colorful collage; or having this image printed on fabric, quilting it, and embellishing it with tiny gold seed beads. In any event, it was lots of fun. I have also included a sketch which is another preliminary for a lighthouse piece I want to get to in the near future.




Although I also had some faces done, I will wait until there are more and share next post. Until next time, take care!