Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, November 16, 2012

In Search Of...

Even when the rare opportunity to do something creative has presented itself lately, the spark hasn't been there. I think my creative spark has been buried beneath a mountain of tedious things needed to be done, and that's why I haven't made anything to post here in over a week. So if you happen to find my muse, send it back to me (laughing). Actually and more seriously, I don't see my schedule lightening up here until after Thanksgiving. But anything I accomplish creatively, I will be sure to post here. I do have a couple of pencil drawings that I went over with ink to show for now. They didn't photograph well because of the reflectiveness of the pencil, but here they are just the same.



I am determined to make some time for some pastel painting over the weekend. Determined. Until next time, take care!