Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Face #735, And An Updated Update

These two faces on the roughly 13" by 13"dark ground (one new, one from last post) are going to get affixed to a larger substrate for some sort of collage type mixed media piece. I may do some other faces to add to it. For now, I wanted to share the newer face.

Also, I went back and updated my update and added the compass and a boat to this piece below. But I may leave the image in my blog header as is for the time being...because who knows? Maybe this updated update will see even more changes. 

I had also toyed with using the arrangement below for my new blog header, but changed my mind ultimately. Seeing different paintings together has given me the idea of making a contact sheet with a collection of about eight pieces I've done that work well together. I'll be sure to share and post a pic of the contact sheet, if I do.

The weather is amazing here right now...just ideal. I hope it holds out for the weekend. Until next time, take care!