Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm publishing from my tablet again today with faces through to #850. Just 150 more, and I'll have met my goal for this blog. I think sometimes I could just rush it through, but then as long as I'm enjoying whatever pace I'm going, it isn't that important. Hey...I'll get there just the same. I try to have the same attitude about other goals in my life; to enjoy the journey and process unhurriedly... It's an adventure to be savored after all. People are noticing me a lot more lately...tell me I'm glowing, tell me my work is at its best, wondering what change has come over me. It's the renewed appreciation for life that God has given me!

I have another mixed media piece to show, and some sketches below...

"Lady Of The Shells" 16" by 20",mixed media





God bless you, thanks for visiting, and take care until next time!