Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer Heat, Faces #834-#845

This is my first time publishing a post from my new Nexus 10 tablet, so bear with me! I have added a new blog header, and a Gallery II page this week. And I'm finally posting the backlog of sketches I have had done, as well as a new piece "Summer Heat". The new piece, shown first, is 16" by 20"' pastel on mat board, below.

Then, below, I have a drawing in charcoal on a sheet of decorative paper...
And then, more charcoal as well as drawing pencil on toned tan and regular sketch paper...







That's the extent of my new publishing adventure using the tablet. Thanks for reading, and until next time, take care!