Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jason Lewis

Face #235  is Jason Lewis. If you don't know who he is, could it be possible you are either  A: not a woman or B: you just don't have a pulse? He's the type of guy that walks into a room and makes you feel like you've melted into a complete puddle of passion on the floor. As I have mentioned before on this blog, that I generally don't draw from photos or use models, but this is one of those exceptions. Although I have rendered it in black and white, the original pic I worked from is at the link below in color. I have shown here the quick contour sketch as well as a version with more complete values. Enjoy! I know I will, and have a feeling this is not the last time I will be drawing the very hot Mr. Lewis!
http://yakisiklilar.com/dunyaninenyakisiklierkekleri/jasonlewis.jpg