Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Quarter Of The Way There

In just under 5 months, I made it a quarter of the way (250 faces) toward reaching my goal of drawing a thousand faces for this blog the other day. I would have liked to have had more done in that amount of time, but I have a life, and have also had a shift in wanting to do more portraiture type drawing/painting. I went out of town for a long weekend before I could post these. Here are faces 243-252. These are not from "real life", and are more of the fictitious forms I like to draw. I have a "real life" portrait I have been working on that I may post later in the week. But for now, here's what I have:
I hope everyone has a good week, and take care until next time!