Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A New Rufus Sewell Painting And Other Things

I was going to run this preliminary sketch of Rufus Sewell as a "guess who"post, but decided to just be more forthcoming about it. It's the only drawing I have done in the past week. Hopefully I will have this painted by Friday at the latest (but I'd like to work on it tonight!).I have been busy quilting this quilt below for my friend, but am almost done. Another four hours of it, I think!
So many feathers to quilt, so little time!
I am also trying to get all the giveaway prizes out in the mail. If you entered the giveaway, and I sent you an e-mail asking for your address and you still haven't come forward, please don't delay! There is a prize waiting for you!
Hopefully I will be able to post again very soon with a new completed Rufus Sewell painting and some other faces! Until next time, take care!