Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Faces #303-#319, Monday...Monday

The problem with procrastinating about posting here, is that the faces start to really stack up in a pile. Then, it takes me forever to get them from  sketchbook to computer to blog. But I have had a lot of distractions as of late. At least the distractions have been of the creative variety (my son asking me to process some pictures, a friend asking me to quilt her quilt for her). I'm hoping that even though I still have a lot going on this week that I can get a lot more faces done. For now, here are faces #303-#319.
I know that these black and white sketches are nowhere near as glamorous as full color. But for that matter, I really think it would have been hard to top a painting of Rufus Sewell (wink). By the time it's all said and done, I may do another portrait of him to be counted among the thousand faces here. I am almost one third of the way to reaching my goal. That may call for a special "giveaway". So stay tuned!
Until next time, take care!