Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Odds And Ends On A Saturday

Although I squeezed some painting in this week I want to share, the only actual face I got done was a pencil sketch (below) Face #413. After my road trip this week, I was really inspired and wanted to do a landscape painting. Everything was so green and vibrant on my travels across Florida! I probably won't do another landscape painting for a while...it really is just an occasional thing for me. This one is 18" by 20", pastel. The time I spent on the landscape painting I could have applied on getting this one finished. I have added to it since last post, but now I'm conflicted over two different ideas of how to finish it. Until I'm completely sure, I'll wait.
I'll have more faces next time! Until then, take care!