Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sketch-Fest: Faces #414-#424

I did all these over the course of the last two days. I won't tell you exactly how long each face took...because it's not a timed event for me. Things take as long as they take. There are "artists" who I have heard gloat over having drawn something in a minutes time. And most of those things look like they were drawn in only a minute! I find there is a definite correlation between quality and putting in the time and effort to do something well. I also won't tell you I like all the faces I have done. Although I liked the turn out of some better than others, it felt good to do the drawing of all of them and just enjoy the process of it. Because it's my passion. And very lucky for me...to be passionate about something enough to not always be focused on an end result, or how much time it took!
Until next time, take care!