Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumn Nights, Face #469

I know I keep lapsing in my blogging, and have only been posting sporadically as of late. It's just such a busy time of year. And I haven't forgotten that I was going to post a bunch of sketches, but because there are so many, photographing them and uploading them is going to take a chunk of time I haven't gotten around to making. Anyway, I have been picking away at this painting. The first picture shows it as it is. The second pic shows it after I brought it into Corel Painter to audition the background to see if it will work out in the direction I want to take it. I have really enjoyed playing with this sheet of 19" by 25" Canson paper, as well as some new pastel sets I received on my birthday. Great fun when I have actually found the time to play! Hope all is well, and take care until next time!