Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just A Few New Faces

I did a boatload of sketches since my last post, along with these color pieces. However, since I knew it would take a long time to upload them all, I've decided to break it into two posts. Above, are Faces #465-468. The first one was done with some new pastels I got for a birthday present. I really like this set I received! I got a lot of art related gifts, so I am excited for a chance to use them. And because it is now October, I am sure I will be doing some fun pieces with a Halloween theme! I know this is a short post, especially after being gone for almost two weeks. I will try to post more next time! Take care!