Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Faces #460-#464

Although I have been getting some work done, I haven't had much time to post. But here above were a few studies/faces I've done since last post. I have a lot of sketches, too, but will wait to post them when I have a little more time. I wanted to hit 500 faces by my birthday at the end of this month, but think I will just be shy of that mark. In any event, I know I will hit 500 before my one year blog anniversary at the end of next month! I have had a lot of thoughts about the second half of my goal, as to whether I will just proceed as I have been, or add a twist of some sort. I hope everyone is doing well, thanks for visiting, and take care until next time!