Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's Been A Little While...

I have meant to post these pieces below that I've done over the last few weeks, but I've been too drained and am undergoing some major health problems. After a month of suddenly being unable to walk unassisted, and having debilitating pains in both my legs and arms, I am still no closer to getting a diagnosis. I am hoping some upcoming tests will reveal the problem, and I'll be able to get some treatment. In any event, I did find some comfort and joy in the work I did manage. I could argue that it's been color therapy, and has kept me from getting depressed! 




I hope to be able to post again soon without quite such a lapse passing again. I hope this post finds my readers are all well, and take care until next time!