Mission Statement

This is a blog in which I intend to reach my goal to draw/paint a thousand faces! Welcome, and come along for the journey!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sleeping On A Crescent Moon

I've been busy,busy,busy, but did a few more sketches in ink. I like the idea of the first one and will probably do a version in pastel...

 I have a newfound appreciation for going to the grocery store. From January, up until a month ago, I couldn't go for myself and was having all my groceries delivered by a service. But after starting a gluten free vegan diet, I am finally getting some of the strength back in my legs that I had lost through the rheumatoid arthritis. A person can sometimes find gluten free vegan treats in the ethnic foods section of a grocery store, and I was exploring there when a logo on some packaging really caught my eye. I love the retro feel of this logo, and the tasty product is from London. With only three ingredients and no preservatives, no artificial flavorings or coloring, I would definitely buy these guilt free mints again.
I will try to post again soon! I hope all my readers are doing well, and take care until next time!